Wednesday 14 October 2009

Polka dots a gogo

I was having a little of a polka moment, with some new clutches and pouches, and I was not the only one, as this lovely etsy treasury suggests!

I especially like this mobile, handcrafted by Lubin rom felt and ribbon:



Always the retro girl, I'm very keen on this little dress from Spun Sugar Vintage. Really loving all the ruffles at the hems and the batwings sleeves! And it is "simple" enough that it could be accessorised with some of the retro hats that I have made but can't never wear, fault of an occasion... Spending most weekends with my the sewing machine is not easy and practicality has dictated that I opt for the (oil) stain-proof jeans and tees.

Picture curtesy of Spun Sugar Vintage.

On a dot mood, below are some of my new items: 

Tiny clutch/ large change purse in cotton dotted fabric with luxurious black leather suede at the back, black kisslock frame:



Bright cheerful dotted pouch, with silver leather at the back and lovely warm brown leather tassel:



Having just returned from a shopping trip to Liberty, there are some lovely clutches in Liberty prints coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment