Thursday 14 October 2010

Rococo Chocolates..

Contents vary according to seasonal catch but may contain praline mushrooms, maize, quail eggs, walnuts or potatoes...
I needed to buy some chocolate as a thank you present but it is not so easy when the recipients are craft minded (they're the Craft Guerrilla)... I thought of making something, but of course I'm still recovering from the Knitting and Stitching Show and my talent in the kitchen is rather limited...  Searching for artisan chocolates, I had a quick look at the Rococo Chocolates' website, and yes, I don't think I could achieve something like this! I love this autumnal version, with potatoes, mushrooms and maize!

1 comment:

  1. They look gorgeous and my mouth is watering just looking at the photo!
    A great present for an allotment gardener!

    ReplyDelete